NYC'S dance sceneS.
Insider Access without the hassle.
any of these happen to you?
- All. those. Facebook. groups... make your head spin.
- Heard the Binky Griptite Orchestra was coming to Friday Night Blues ... a week too late?
- Electrocutango on tour at the Astoria Tango Club.
Missed it last night. Again?!?
- Confused By Jetlag-- It's Monday. Or was that yesterday? What day is it *today*?
- Meant to register for Motley Hue super early bird and then totally forgot to do it? Doh!
- Can never find what you really want to do in your cluttered inbox?
Never touching Facebook, but knowing when Gotham City Blues is on hiatus and catching Guigo Sortica's Zouk Crash Course before it sells out.
- Advance warning that TIPDI's Warm Welcome Adult Beginner's weekend conflicts with Gabriel Missé's tango seminars.
(I'll tell you there's a mash up. Deciding which one to choose, that's up to you!)
- New York Queer Tango Weekend has Saturday workshops at two different venues. No problem! The text message with the address & time for your workshop flashed hours ago on your phone.
- Scoring a hidden discount at La Nacional's door just by saying the magic word.
put your left foot in, take your left foot out
put your right foot in, and shake it all about
do the hokey pokey and turn around...
Ain't what I'm all about!
skip all the logistical footwork with tsq cabeceo!
here's what you get
- Get on your feet at the city's finest festivals, workshops, classes and parties.
- Cherry pick what YOU want to do from a compilation of social dance events (tango, blues, west coast swing, zouk, etc).
- Fill your cup, put some liquor in it. Take a sip, sign a check. Discounts where applicable. Spend the rest on food or drinks.
- Saturday night and we in the spot. Don't believe me? Just watch... your phone for timely reminders--
Get notified exactly when you need to be there.
- Sexy? Then flaunt it. Freaky? Then own it. Don't brag about it-- Find the right watering hole to practice what you perfected in private lessons.
- Watch out-- the rhythm is gonna get 'ya with regular local updates. Feel the beat (in NYC) no matter where you are.
this is why you'll love it
- No more uptown funk. Instead of wasting time calling around, spend time crafting your outfits and your style.
- City breakin' and everybody shakin'. Know when the best festivals are happening. Don't miss another Instagram-worthy signature sequence.
- Daylight come... you don't wanna go home. Tally enough "bananas" for daytime lessons and all night parties.
- Shake! Shake! Shake, Señora! Shake your body line. Catch classic or cutting-edge patterns cause You-Know-Who's in town and you know exactly where to find them.
- If I share with you my story would you share your dollar with me. In transition? Get the hook-up on barter-friendly options for events and places to crash.
why subscribe to one more thing?
- Google Geek Girl Magic -- Get web apps, boxes, and folders for that.
- "She's everywhere!" -- Personal connections to studios, teachers and event organizers.
- Follows a Wide Range of Dance Communities -- Means multiple opportunities to experiment.
- Active Listener Who Can Hold Space -- Custom itineraries built to spec around *your* needs, schedule and preferences.
- Cylon Sleeper Agent* -- Plugs in to user-friendly and responsive tech.
*Shh, don't tell my boyfri-- actually, he might like that... ;)
Don't Get Caught
miss the boat
on your organized and ideal dancer life!
custom Road Maps coming soon:
"build my social dance experience for me" concierge service
In town on a tight time budget? Too busy or tired to DIY?
I can build it -- You just come!