Want *the* road map to dance your tail off in nyc?
I Can book it--
you just come!
Bring your rock, I'll make sure you roll.
do any of these happen to you?
- Visiting for a limited time
- Choke on too many possibilities to digest
- Drown in all the wrong event info online
- Wonder am I really getting the best bang for my buck?
- Want a "Local Private Eye" for the Out of Town Guy?
#Welcome to wakanda... and the writing on the wall
No, You Never Felt Like This Before. Yes I Swear, It's the Truth... and We Owe It All To Us
Show up when and where you’re supposed to be. That's it. It's all connected, reserved & laid out--
- who you're doing it with --> your friends, loved ones and the best NYC has to offer
- what you're doing --> having the time of your life, in as many flavors as you desire
- when & where is already covered --> safely stored on your phone
- clarity on why you're shelling out precious time, money and effort to do all this %#^!
- how you're going to refuel & lovin' how you look --> healthy grab and go nutrition + top tier restaurants + posh boutiques
- how much you can get away with --> maxxed out deals & discounts, not maxxed out on overwhelm
Own your piece of the floor -- focus on **what you came for** —DANCING… not logistics!
Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down
- Work! Work! Work, Señora! Work it all the time. The only senorita working here will be me. For you and yours.
- Speak, Friend, and Enter. Get on the Guest List. Under certain conditions.
- Nice is different than good. Introductions to all the right dance folk. No need to unlearn bad habits.
- Woke up in New York City in a funky cheap hotel? Cheap? Yes with 10-30% off rooms. Funky? Empty Night, NO!
- Punch it, Chewie! Greenlight it with greenbacks, I'll book it ALL for you-- studio rentals, special events, restaurants, etc.
this is why your toes'll tapping love it
- Livin' La Vida Loca, dancing naked in the rain? Nope! Say "sayonara" to buyer's remorse.
- Written on these pages is the answer to a never ending story. Waiting on Facebook group approvals is for the clouds.
- All day long you'll biddy biddy bum. Feel like a wealthy woman flashing cash at specialty boutiques and swanky parties.
- Dey got a HOT crustacean band. Feel the heat, but coquito and chill. All the world's an oyster from your corner table.
- Matchmaker! Matchmaker! Look thru your book and make me a perfect match. Woodshed signature sequences with You-Know-Who. Get all the time you need in the privacy of individual lessons.
- You?!? Wish to go to the Festival? And dance before the (Artist Formerly Known As) Prince?!? Waltz into places you don't know you didn't know about. Stick a purple fork in those Youtube highlights, they are DONE.
So what makes me a khaleesi worthy of your quality time?
- She Who Holds Space -- Active listener who folds data around *your* needs, schedule and preferences.
- Follower of Many Dance Communities -- Means multiple opportunities to experiment.
- Organization Magus of the Great Google Sea -- Get web apps, boxes, and folders for that.
- Breaker of Online Overwhelm. Dances between the data raindrops.
- Mother of Moments -- Fiercely passionate about top shelf experiences.
- Cylon Sleeper** Agent* -- Plugged into user-friendly and responsive tech. Red pilling it all the way.
*Shh, don't tell my boyfri-- actually, he might like that... ;
---Natural-Born Social Dance Support Entrepreneur---
- Wise in the ways of the desert. "She's everywhere!" -- Personal connections to studios, teachers and event organizers.
I know them intimately. My fingers are or have been on the pulse of their businesses & milongas while working:
- the front desk at Dardo Galletto Studios
- as support staff for La Mina Tango Boutique
- refreshments for All Night Milonga, Motley Hue & Babble X
- as pre- and post- event office support for Dance/NYC
- as an inventory rep for custom made Salamanca Shoes
- as off-site festival admin support for Galletto Dance company
- as website maintenance for Silvana Brizuela-Weigel
- as the web developer/online box office manager for New York Queer Tango
- the door at La Nacional, Ensueño Tango Salon, Karina Romero Tango, Westie Cafe, Melting Pot & Motley Hue